Pasta

Linguine with king prawns!!!

19:43


OMG!!! Has been really long time since I've wrote something on this blog!!! Sorry!!!!!!!! 
I have to say that I haven't been really active even on my Italian blog....not much time for cooking recently. 
I've posted this recipe on the other blog last month...when I was really happy for a small achievement in my life! With some friends we were asked to create a special magazine issue for Carnival. The magazine was published and sold all over Italy! Really proud of my self and m friends!!!
But not more talking...today it's my birthday and I need to get ready to celebrate....so I go straight to the recipe!!! Have a good weekend everyone!!!

LINGUINE WITH KING PRAWNSINGREDIENTSServes 2
  • 6 king prawns
  • Extra virgin olive oil
  • 1 garlic clove
  • 1/2 glass dry white wine
  • 4 ripe tomatoes
  • 190g pasta

Remove the heads and shells from prawns. In a large frying pan cook the heads and shells of prawns with a little olive oil, some garlic and 3 ripe tomatoes cut into pieces. Cook for a few minutes, squeeze  well the heads and tomatoes with a wooden spoon to release all the juices. Add white wine and allow alcohol to evaporate.Filter the sauce obtained by crushing the shells  and tomatoes. Pour the sauce back to the pan  add a drizzle of olive oil if necessary. Cut the remaining tomato into small cubes and remove all the seeds. Cook the tails of prawns in the sauce with the tomatoes for 2 minutes. Meanwhile, cook the pasta in salted boiling water. Drain pasta al dente and transfer it to the frying pan with a few tablespoons of the cooking water. Toss for 1 minute, until creamy. Serve immediately and enjoy your meal!





You Might Also Like

0 commenti