bread

Organic Buckwheat and Spelt bread!

10:52

For the Italian version click here!!!
I wrote the Italian post last sunday while I was in Japan.... Today I'm home...but I just heard from the news that an helicopter crashed in central London... What a sad news! I hope all of you that follow me from London are ok!
In these situations I never know what to say....  so no more words...just the recipe!

ORGANIC BUCKWHEAT AND SPELT  BREADINGREDIENTSBiga/starter:
  • 50g very strong flour
  • 30g water
  • 1 teaspoon dehydrated sour dough
Dough:
  • 200g organic spelt flour
  • 100g organic buckwheat flour
  • 100g water
  • 1 teaspoon dehydrated sour dough
  • 10g salt
  • 1 teaspoon barley malt

The night before prepare the biga: Simply mix the flour with water and sour dough. Cover and let rest for 10 hours. In the kneading machine bowl place all the ingredients with the starter and mix increasing the speed gradually.Knead until dough is smooth and soft.Transfer dough into a lightly greased bowl, cover and allow to rise until doubled in size. Transfer dough into a floured worktop, flatten slightly with the hands and form a cylinder. Transfer dough into mould and allow to rise until doubled in size. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200ºC for approximately 20 minutes. 



You Might Also Like

0 commenti